Saturday, January 1, 2011

Engagement

I just saw via Facebook that another "friend" of mine got engaged. At this point, I'm wondering what the point is. Now, you might be reading this wondering "What does she mean, 'what is the point?' If two people are in love they should get engaged and married." Now, while that would normally be a valid argument, these are not normal times we're living in. 2012 is quickly approaching us.

Now before I get back to my original point, I'm going to first talk about my thoughts on marriage. 1. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED YOU BETTER BE DAMN SURE YOU'RE WILLING TO PUT UP WITH THAT PERSON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THAT COULD FROM TOMORROW ALL THE WAY TO 70 YEARS FROM NOW. THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
2. I'm not sure I can promise to a single person that they're going to be the only person I love for forever. I highly doubt that marriage is in my future at this point. It's going to take one hell of a specimen to convince me that they're worth my life. So until Jason Segel and/or Ryan Reynolds comes around, I'm not settling.

Anyway, everyone should give up on the marriage thing now. We've got less than two years left. We need to be focusing on more important things. Rather then spending those two years with someone you love being with (which is just plain ridiculous) you should focus on upping your hoe points. It should be each individuals goal to have sex with as many partners as possible. If we all focus on this goal, it will no longer be a goal, it will be a movement. And then my dreams will come true, and we can live our last moments on Earth as if we were in the 1960s. SEXUAL REVOLUTION, TAKE TWO.

Spread the word quickly. 2011 just started. If we act now, the Eastern Hemisphere will catch on a month before the world ends, which is plenty of time to make them feel loved by countless, loveless sexual acts.


This is romantic and, therefore, stupid.


This is fun and, therefore, not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment